Monday, December 28, 2009

Australian Legend


Australian Legend

When my first attempt on this project didn't go over well (see FAIR DINKUM and FIGJAM) I was asked to create a few more concepts and some swag to go along with the design. For this one I opted to focus on Ned Kelley (a true Australian Legend) or someone just like him, and I used the tag line that was created previously – "Break Out The Legend".

I put in Lorem Ipsum to show copy placement (I felt it should be creatively written in such a way as to sing the praises of the outlaw and somehow tie it into the wine). And then I created a bottle hanger (that would share some of the same copy) and, even though it would not be used on this product, a bottle opener made to resemble an old skeleton key.

The verdict is still out on this one, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment