Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth





And I mean that.

The new campaign for the upcoming Calgary Expo will be out and about very soon and I'm pretty happy with how they all turned out.

For the billboards I started off with something that was not guest specific, this one went unused as far as the billboards go but you can find it on a series of postcards and a few ads. I then used some guest images in the ads. My favorite right now is the Walking Dead billboard. I think it's a fun play off of the other three.

I'm going to put all the copyright info here because I don't want to get sued. So here it is: ® & © 2012 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. STAR TREK and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. Images from AMC’s The Walking Dead © Matthew Welch/AMC.  FUTURAMA TM and © 2012 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Illustration of Spider-Man Meets Stan Lee © Olivier Coipel (Penciller), Mark Morales (Inker). All images are copyright their respective creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment