Saturday, December 31, 2011

SkyFall poster


Super Punch is putting on an art contest that wraps up in a couple of days and I decided to give it a go and do my own take on a James Bond poster. It was a lot of fun, as usual, and I'm pretty happy with the end result. I even threw in the release date for the license plate on the DB5 (which will be in the new flick by the way). I don't know what else will be happening in the film,  it's all pretty hush hush, I do know they are using the Varda Railway Bridge, but I had to take a guess that something would blow up and that there would probably be a woman with a gun. So there you have it.

I'm really looking forward to the next Bond installment because I have to admit that Daniel Craig is now my favorite Bond. I was a staunch believer in the church of Connery (I liked Moore in Live and Let Die - mainly because of the kick ass theme by Wings - and I liked Brosnan in Goldeneye) but when Daniel Craig took over he bumped Connery from the pedestal. Sorry Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment