Sunday, December 20, 2009

Coke/Disney

Toy Story Mania!

Coca-Cola

Here are two pieces where Disney did a cross promotion with Coke. Disney supplied the images and I added the odd touch or two and then, after it went into Studio for production, off it went to press.

The Toy Story piece was never used by the client. I wanted to bring an element of Andy's room to the poster, so the text would have a space to occupy without covering the image. This was not what Disney wanted so it was revised in such a way that the image of Toy Story Mania ended up taking up 75 per cent of the poster. I didn't work on the final piece so it's not included.

For the Quencinera poster I added an old fashioned frame to the border to give it a story book feel. It was a simple idea but it worked, and that made both Coke and Disney happy (and I was okay with it too).

No comments:

Post a Comment