Monday, July 2, 2012

@tff_foodtruck - The Food Fighter!


I have had a lot of fun, over the last few months, designing food trucks. It was something completely new for me. I had designed vehicle wraps before, but on a much smaller scale (a Volkswagen Beetle for a company I used to work for), but this was bigger, this was challenging and it was awesome.

Paul came to me with the name of his truck and explained his love of the Street Fighter. So the logo itself is an homage to the SF logo.

I have not had a chance to try out the food yet (I have been kind of busy lately), but I am making a point to do it this week. When I do I will take some pics of the truck in action.


Just so you know what to look for, here is a visual of what I sent the printer. Now go get some!

2 comments:

  1. Wow..its very beautifully designed...LOVED IT. I am designing the page on Mario theme. Do you have any idea regarding this ?
    landing page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. What I would recommend is research the subject. Decide which version of Mario you want to focus on surround yourself with the materials for inspiration and have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete