Thursday, March 15, 2012

Redd Skull Comics



I just finished a new ad for the upcoming Expo program guide for Redd Skull Comics. I'm still awaiting feedback but I was really happy with everything and decided to post it (by the way, the text is from his ad from last year and the booth number is not confirmed just so you know). I wanted it to have that overall feel of an old German propaganda poster that I saw plus it is a painted version of the store logo (sans the Iron Cross background). I'm pretty happy with the end result, I'll just wait and find out what the final feedback is. It may be a little frightening, although it is no worse than a lot of comic book covers I've seen out there in the wild.

Anyway, enjoy. I had fun making it, and really, isn't that all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment