Thursday, February 10, 2011

Kyle Cooper lecture



I just finished watching a lecture by the one and only Kyle Cooper - a man who, in my opinion, reinvigorated main title design, on the Boston University web site. It's from November of 2010.

I first noticed his work on the movie se7en, as did pretty much everyone on the planet, and after seeing that particular piece I took notice of everything he was doing afterwards. But as I watched this lecture I was surprised to see pieces I hadn't been aware of.

I tried my hand at embedding the video but it didn't take (the BU site says I can share but it won't let me), I ended up just doing a screen cap so please don't try clicking the image up top. You should be able to check it out if you go here: BUniversity

So sit back, relax and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment